Terms of Service
I. General Provisions
- Terms – these terms and conditions
- Service – “Luvi.pl” online services, available at https://luvi.pl/
- Service Provider – “Luvi Sp. z o.o.” with its registered office at ul. Przemysłowa 24, 21-100 Lubartów, NIP: 714-18-11-684,
- Service User – any natural person accessing the Service and using the services provided through the Service by the Service Provider.
- Electronic Communication – Communication between the parties via email and contact forms available on the website.
II. General Provisions
- The terms and conditions specify the rules for the functioning and use of the Service and define the scope of rights and obligations of Service Users and Service Providers related to the use of the Service.
- The subject of the Service Provider’s services is to provide free tools in the form of the Service, allowing Service Users access to content in the form of posts, articles, audiovisual materials, or online applications and forms.
- Any content, articles, and information containing features of tips or advice published in the Service are only a general collection of information and are not addressed to individual Service Users. The Service Provider is not responsible for their use by Service Users.
- The Service User takes full responsibility for the way of using materials available in the Service, including the use in accordance with applicable legal regulations.
- The Service Provider gives no warranty as to the usefulness of the materials posted on the Service.
- The Service Provider is not liable for any damages incurred by Service Users of the Service or third parties in connection with the use of the Service. All risks associated with the use of the Service, especially with the use and utilization of information posted on the Service, are borne by the Service User using the Service.
III. Terms of Service Usage
- Usage of the Service by each Service User is free and voluntary.
- Service Users are obliged to familiarize themselves with the Terms and other documents that are an integral part of it and must accept all its provisions in order to continue using the Service.
- Service Users may not use any data obtained on the Service for marketing purposes.
- Technical requirements for using the Service:
- Device with a display for viewing web pages,
- Internet connection,
- Any internet browser that displays web pages in accordance with the standards and provisions of the W3C Consortium and supports websites available in HTML5,
- Enabled Cookie file support.
- To ensure the security of the Service Provider, Service Users, and other Service Users using the Service, all Service Users using the Service should adhere to generally accepted network security principles,
- It is prohibited to perform actions carried out personally by Service Users or using software:
- without written consent, decompiling and analyzing the source code,
- without written consent, causing excessive server load of the Service,
- without written consent, attempting to detect vulnerabilities in the Service’s security and server configuration,
- making attempts to upload or inject code, scripts, and software into the server and database that could harm the Service’s software, other Service Users, or the Service Provider,
- making attempts to upload or inject code, scripts, and software into the server and database that could track or steal data from Service Users or the Service Provider,
- engaging in any actions aimed at damaging, blocking the operation of the Service, or preventing the achievement of the purpose for which the Service operates.
- In the event of the occurrence or potential occurrence of a Cybersecurity incident or a violation of the GDPR, Service Users should first report this fact to the Service Provider to quickly resolve the problem/threat and secure the interests of all Service Users of the Service.
IV. Terms of Newsletter Service
- Service Users can use the Service without the need to subscribe to the Newsletter.
- Subscribing to the Newsletter service is voluntary.
- Subscribing to the Newsletter service is free.
- Technical requirements related to the Newsletter service:
- having an individual email account,
- Terms of the Newsletter service:
- providing an individual email account in the electronic form,
- verifying the provided email account by activating the link sent to it,
- expressing consent to receive email notifications.
- Newsletter service scope:
- informing about new updates, posts, contests, and other promotional activities related to the Service,
- informing about promotional activities of Service partners (Marketing messages),
- Unsubscribing from the Newsletter service:
- Each Service User subscribed to the Newsletter service has the opportunity to unsubscribe independently.
- Service Users can do this through the link provided in each sent email message.
- Unsubscribing from the Newsletter service results in the removal of the provided email address from the Service Provider’s database.
V. Terms of Communication and Provision of Other Services in the Service
- The Service provides services and tools allowing Service Users to interact with the Service in the form of:
- Contact form
- Commenting on posts and articles
- The Service provides contact details in the form of:
- Email address
- Contact phone number
- Conditions for posting content by Service Users on the Service:
- It is forbidden to post offensive or defamatory content towards the Service Provider, other Service Users, third parties, and third-party entities,
- It is forbidden to post textual, graphic, audiovisual materials, scripts, programs, and other works for which the Service User does not have a license or whose author of property rights has not consented to free publication,
- It is forbidden to post vulgar, pornographic, erotic content and content that is not in accordance with Polish and European law, as well as links to sites containing such content,
- It is forbidden to post scripts and programs that excessively burden the server, illegal software, software used to violate security, and similar actions, as well as links to sites containing such materials,
- It is forbidden to post marketing content and advertising other commercial services, products, or commercial websites.
VI. Collection of User Data
In order to properly provide services through the Service, secure the legal interest of the Service Provider, and ensure the compliance of the Service’s operation with applicable law, the Service Provider collects and processes certain data about Users through the Service.
For proper service provision, the Service uses and stores some anonymous information about Service Users in cookies.
- Automatically collected data:
For the efficient operation of the Service and for statistics, we automatically collect certain data about Service Users. These data include:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Screen resolution
- Approximate location
- Opened subpages of the service
- Time spent on a specific subpage of the service
- Operating system type
- Previous subpage address
- Referring page address
- Language of the browser
- Internet connection speed
- Internet service provider
- Anonymous demographic data based on Google Analytics data:
The above data is obtained through the Google Analytics script and is anonymous.
- Data collected when subscribing to the newsletter:
- The owner of the Service and the copyrights to the Service is the Service Provider.
- Some of the data posted on the Service are protected by copyrights belonging to companies, institutions, and third-party individuals not related to the Service Provider in any way and are used based on obtained licenses or licenses based on free use.
- Based on the Act of February 4, 1994, on copyright and related rights, it is prohibited to use, copy, reproduce in any form, and store in search engines excluding Google, Bing, Yahoo, NetSprint, DuckDuckGo, Facebook, and LinkedIn any articles, descriptions, photos, and any other content, graphic materials, video, or audio found on the Service without the written consent or consent given by Electronic Communication of their legal owner.
- According to the Act of February 4, 1994, on copyright protection, simple press information, understood as information alone, without the author’s commentary and evaluation, is not subject to protection. The author understands this as the possibility of using information from texts posted on the Service, but not copying the entirety or part of the articles unless indicated in the specific material provided on the Service.
VIII. Changes to the Terms
- All provisions of the Terms may be unilaterally changed by the Service Provider at any time, without giving reasons.
- Changes to the Terms take effect immediately upon publication.
- It is considered that each Service User continuing to use the Service after a change in the Terms accepts it in its entirety.
IX. Final Provisions
- The Service Provider is not responsible in any way, only as permitted by applicable law, for content transmitted and published in the Service by Service Users, for their truthfulness, reliability, authenticity, or legal defects.
- The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure that the services of the Service are offered continuously. However, it does not bear any responsibility for disturbances caused by force majeure or unauthorized interference by Service Users, third parties, or the activity of external automatic programs.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change any information posted on the Service at the Service Provider’s chosen time without the need to inform Service Users using the Service in advance.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily, completely, or partially disable the Service to improve it, add services, or perform maintenance, without prior notification to Service Users.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to permanently disable the Service without prior notification to Service Users.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to assign in whole or in part any of its rights and obligations related to the Service without the consent and possibility of objecting by Service Users.
- Current and previous Service Regulations are available on this subpage under the current Regulations.
- In all matters related to the operation of the Service, please contact the Service Provider using one of the following contact methods:
- Using the contact form available on the Service,
- Sending a message to the email address: email@example.com
- By making a phone call with the number: +48 81 855 44 38
Contact using the indicated communication means only for matters related to the conducted Service.